Here is a quick link to the Spring Quarter 2017 schedule in pdf format. Imagine all the neat things you will learn this quarter. The Quarter runs from Monday April 3, 2017 to Friday May 26, 2017. Register early.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION for Spring Quarter 2017:
Due to unforeseen circumstances this Quarter, we will have a Registration deadline for any classes that have size limits and require lotteries. Registration for the following classes ends on Tuesday, March 21: Watercolor, Monday Yoga (9 A.M.), Painting and Drawing, Aqua Core, Friday Yoga (9 A.M.), Bridge, Looking Through Indigenous Eyes.
Please register early!
If these classes do not require a lottery, any Registrations that come in after March 21st will be added on a first come-first serve basis.
General Requirements and Instructions for Spring Quarter 2017 Registration:
- ALL Mail-in registrations to our Registrar should be mailed no later than Saturday, March 18th.
Mail to: Kim Parriott – 4508 226th Terrace SE, Issaquah 98029.
- After March 18th, all Registrations must be dropped off at the Communiversity Box, now located on the shelf by the copier, next to the Activities Office in Town Hall. This is a change in location as the Mailroom will no longer be available.
- Registration for Classes (except for those listed above) will continue through Thursday, March 30.
Special Note on Yoga Classes for Spring Quarter:
- Morning Yoga Classes with Maude (Mondays and Fridays at 9 AM) will begin on Monday April 3 but will only go until Monday, April 24. Maude will be undergoing knee replacement surgery and depending on her recovery, may not be back in Spring Quarter. That will be 4 Monday sessions and 3 Friday sessions. Hopefully, she will heal quickly and if she can return prior to the end of the quarter, we will notify you via email.
- Afternoon Yoga Classes with Karen (Mondays at 2 and Wednesdays at 3:30) will begin on Monday, March 6 and end on Wednesday, April 26. There will be 8 sessions but it is starting and ending one month early
Communiversity Services, Inc.
If you need a pdf viewer please install the FREE acrobat reader on your computer, click on the hot link and follow the instructions. You only need to install this once to read any pdf file.
For PP residence you should have received a printed copy of this course schedule and registration form in your building.
For those off campus you must enclose a check along with your registration, and either deposit both in the box near the activities office at Town Hall or mail it in to
Important notices will occasionally be posted on this home page. You will receive an email if you sign up to do so on the right hand side of this page.